FIRST CALL FOR SESSIONS, PAPERS, AND POSTERS
This call for session topics and papers seeks oral and poster contributions relevant to the meeting theme, Fisheries, Society, and the Scientific Method: Challenging our Perception of Science, Policy, and Management. Click here to download the Call for Abstracts.
Important Program Dates and Deadlines
|Symposium proposal submission deadline||11/30/2015|
|Accepted symposium proposals posted||12/14/2015|
|Deadline for symposium organizers to submit complete list of confirmed presenters and titles||1/30/2016|
|Contributed paper/poster abstract submission deadline||1/28/2016|
|Presenters contacted regarding abstract acceptance or refusal||2/21/2016|
Instructions for Preparing and Submitting Abstracts
- Open the abstract submission form, which can be found here;
- Indicate whether you are submitting an oral presentation or poster;
- If giving a paper, identify the symposium you would like your presentation to appear in. Choose “other” if none of the symposia titles are apropos;
- If you are a student, indicate whether you want to be considered for the Best Student Paper or Best Student Poster awards;
- Identify the presenter (presumably yourself), your affiliation, and your contact information. List your name as you would like it to appear in the meeting program;
- Use a brief but descriptive title for your presentation, avoiding acronyms or scientific names unless the common name is not widely known. Limit the title to 150 characters or less;
- Capitalize all words in the title except articles, conjunctions, and prepositions;
- List the names and affiliations of co-authors (limit is 5);
- Summarize your findings in 200 words or less;
- Check to make sure you have provided all of the requested information; and
- When you are finished, don’t forget to click on the Submit button.
Click here to submit your abstract online.
Program Committee Contacts
- Cleve Steward
- Joe Merz
Click here to contact the Program Co-Chairs.